Professional Piano Movers In Toronto
Moving a piano on your own can be a tough job. Without expert help, you might end up hurting yourself or damage the expensive piano.
Your Moving Company provides specialized skill training to its staff on how to move the piano efficiently without causing any damage to the article. We have attained excellence in moving all types and sizes of pianos from your old destination to the new one or from retail stores to your house. As qualified local and long-distance piano movers, we go above and beyond to ensure our clients’ satisfaction.
Our piano transport services include a wide range of tasks. At first, we use wall protectors and floor mats to make sure that while moving, your walls and floor do not get scratches. Secondly, we disassemble the piano into parts so that loading and unloading it can get easier. After disassembly, our piano removalists will pack the pieces into bubble wraps and blankets. After getting it delivered to the right place, our piano movers will reassemble it like a brand new piano.
In case you need to store your piano for long term or short term, Your Moving Company offers reliable storage facilities. Our storage units are well-equipped with high-quality cameras and locking systems.
Are you looking for the most trusted piano moving company in Ontario, including Mississauga and Toronto? Just give us a call, and we will be at your service in no time. Enjoy the best piano removal service at budget-friendly rates.
We transport four types of upright pianos, whether it is three blocks down the street or across the Ontario province.
These are –
- Spinets – The smallest one, with about 3’ height, 5’ length, and weighs around 300 pounds.
- Console – Comparatively taller than a spinet and around 3.5’ in height.
- Workroom – About four feet upwards and weighs around 400 to 500 pounds.
- Classic Uprights – The big show of the upright group and weighs more than 500 pounds depending upon the model.
Horizontal pianos come in massive sizes and at least need to be partially dismantled before transiting. We, as reputed piano movers, have specialized, on-hand tools and equipment required to disassemble and reassemble.
The grand pianos we move include –
- Petite Grand – Don’t be deceived by the name. This piano is a much heavier piece of art, weighs around 400-500 pounds with a 4.5’ height. Our skilled know-how can easily transport it from one place to another.
- Baby Grand – Approximately 5’5” long and 500 pounds, this piano is one of the most common sizes we move the most. The legs and pedals of baby grand can be disassembled before moving it to any distance.
- Semi-Concert/Ballroom – Easily stands about 7 feet and more substantial than other grand family members.
- Concert Grand – it is indeed a big challenge for any moving company to relocate a nine feet tall piano, and no movers are as experienced as Your Moving Company to do it with ease.