One of the most critical and time-consuming aspects of moving your home or office is the packing of all your belongings.
From the largest office desk or home entertainment center, to loading up office suppliers or dishes from the kitchen, careful preparation is one major key to making a worry-free move.
What Do You Need?
Part of the packing dilemma is determining just what you will need to accomplish the packing of all items to be moved:
- Furniture – fabric protection and padding of wood surfaces
- Fragile items – dishes, personal items, lighting, even heirlooms or treasured mementos
- Bulky items – large tables, entertainment units
- Valuables – antiques, artwork, musical instruments, or other items that would be costly to repair or replace
- Electronics – televisions, computers and monitors
- Appliances – washers, dryers, refrigerators, freezers
- Office equipment – copiers, printers, partitions, desks
Each category requires variations in packing materials that must be gathered in the appropriate quantities to carefully pack and transport belongings safely.
Moverson Knows from Experience
Moverson teams will evaluate your moving/packing needs in advance of the day of your move, and will show up at the scheduled time, ready to help you pack – or do all the packing for you, with the right materials:
- Moving boxes
- Bubble wrap
- Shrink wrap
- Packing paper
We will also bring any additional specialty materials, which we have identified as needed during our pre-move planning. Our team of professionals will pack your items safely and treat them as carefully as you would.
Our Packing Teams Do It All
Take the hassle of packing off your family or employees, and let trained Moverson packers do the job for you. We will pack your belongings quickly and efficiently, including disassembly of furniture and reassembly at your new home or business location.
With our professional packing team on the job, you will be ready to go when moving day arrives, along with the confidence that all your items are securely and safely packed, and they’re to be transported to their new home.